Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giving Thanks...

Thanksgiving had a much different feel to it this year. For one, it was sunny, hot, and humid.  For two, I was a half a world away from friends and family.  As different as it was, I was thankful all the same.
I'm thankful for this new journey that I am on.
I'm thankful for the new friends I have here in the Philippines.
I'm thankful for the Harvell family making me feel like one of their own. 
I'm thankful for my parents & family who support me, love me, pray for me and always hope for the best for me.
I'm thankful for my friends who laugh with me and cry with me... who know my heart.. the good and the bad, and always stand with me.
I'm thankful for skype and vonage phone calls.
I'm thankful that Christ came to save sinners.
I'm thankful that His grace is sufficient for those times when I don't feel thankful.
I'm thankful that when I am weak He is strong.
I'm thankful that Jesus is enough. 
AND.  I'm thankful for the obedient hearts of the 19 youth that were baptized on Saturday.
(check out my Facebook page for more pics from the day)

 


Giving thanks with a grateful heart, 
 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment